By booking a party at Slime it!, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your party booking date and time is only secured once you have paid the deposit (equal to 50% of the total party package fee).. For bank direct transfer, we require an email from you notifying us that the payment has been made and for the deposit to have cleared into our bank account. You will receive a confirmation email from us, acknowledging the payment and confirming the booking.
- The deposit is non-refundable. For any party cancelled within 1 week of the party date, the total party package fee must be paid in full regardless of whether the party goes ahead or not.
- If you need to reschedule your party, this can be done free of charge if more than 2 weeks notice is given. If rescheduling is less than 2 weeks, an administration fee of $200 will be charged.
- The minimum requirement in regards to the number of children playing with slime will be charged. If the actual number of children is more than the minimum requirement, the actual number will be charged. There is no reduction in price should your party be less than the minimum requirement. Any extra hours booked will also be charged in full should the party end earlier.
- The total of the party cost will be calculated at the end of the party. The remaining balance must be paid on the day of the party and it can be settled by cash or credit card.
- Booking times are when the party starts and ends. You can arrive 15 minutes prior to the booking time.
- Parents and guardians should supervise their children at all times. Slime it! will not accept any responsibility for any accidents that occur during your time with us.
- The cost of repairing or making good any loss or damage arising during the party shall be borne by you.
- A cleaning fee of $500 will be charged to you if the shop cannot be recovered for business immediately after the scheduled time for the end of the party.